∮ 音符随着心情の律动。。悄悄打动你的心 ∮

Monday, December 21, 2009

finally i post the photo jor...XD

ermm...this post is for u3 de J.Seng n Bryan see de...XD
finally i call my fren send this pic to me jor...
now i post to here la...
but i think i will kill by my sis lo...><

here u guys
v
v
v
v
v
***my sis is the left hand side down wan lo...XD
ok la...
give u guys see liao...
after this dunno wan write wat jor...

ohhhh...

i knw edi...
tdy is 冬至...
but i cant eat 汤圆...
coz wan rush 3 assignments...
thn make me cant back hometown celebrate 冬至 with my family...T.T
HATE U LAAA ASSIGNMENTS!!!
i miss my family n klang friends
almost 2 months din back klang see them edi...
damn miss them de lo...><
but i need wait until next year 2010 only gt free time back hometown leh...
haizzz~~~
@.@
hope later can go eat 汤圆 la...
but can dowan eat together with that stupid lion ma??
saw her i cant eat lo...
make me vomit...hahahahaXD

tdy must sleep early liao...
later still wan wake up earlier go out buy things with that stupid lion...==
haizzz~pity me...
i scare that stupid lion will eat me...T.T

2 comments:

tis lion 不吃 mountain pig de...
放心啦你...XD

but eat leng lui de leh...hahahaXD

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online